Dust Bags for Nilfisk Multi 20T

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCB

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a Nilfisk Multi 20T Wet & dry cleaner having been recommended on this list.

Has anybody found an economical supplier of replacement dust bags.

I've searched the internet and the images of the inexpensive bags suggest that they are paper rather than fabric and look quite different to the bag supplied with the machine.

The vacuum cleaner has plenty of suction and I have no complaints so far.

I've made an adaptor so that I can connect it to my (Record 250S) bandsaw and, much to my surprise, it's pulling all the sawdust from the wheel compartment under the table.

I'm sure that others must have encountered this dust bag supply problem in the past so hope that they will share their knowledge

With seasonal greetings and my very best wishes for a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Successful, Prosperous and Stress-free New Year.

MC

hi MCB can't help you with dustbag issue, but after reading the reviews about this model it seems like it's cheaply made and is super super super loud , have you found it to be the case? or do you think it's not that loud and it could have the 65db sound rating?
That model seems excellent value for money specially with the inbuilt power take-off socket and the very low sound rating(which might not be true)

Can't decide whatever I should take the gamble and order that unit as well or get a henry type.

I bought mine from Maplin for £80; Screwfix are offering them at £130 - so I'm pleased about that.

I've only been using it in the shed for a couple of days and have connected it to the extract outlet (using an adaptor that I made from MDF) on my Record Power Bandsaw

It doesn't strike me as particularly noisy but the suction is impressive to me.

You are welcome to visit to see for yourself - I'm in Hertfordshire near the A10 - but the journey may be longer than you would wish to make. Or you could ring me but I'd like to know in advance so I can take my cell'phone with me into the shed

I previously bought a cheap one from a company that advertises a lot on the interweb and gets a lot of unfavourable comments on these lists. The bag didn't seal over the spout and so I sent it back and received a full refund.

I don't have any sealing problems with the Nilfisk.

I need to adjust some racking shelves so it will tuck away out of my way.

MCB

I've got a Nilfisk 30T and a Numatic NVD750.
The Nilfisk specs give 65db the Numatic specs give 79db.
To my ears the Numatic is quieter.

Latest posts

Back