Dure-Edge prices

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vormulac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can give me arough idea of how much Dure-Edge blades cost? My bandsaw uses 2235mm(88") blades.

I'm hoping my tracking problems are due to a crappy blade and that a decent one will help sort that out, but what am I talking about here, £5, £20, £100? Ballpark figure anyone?

Thanks all,

V.

Hi V

I have bought about 5 or 6 over the past couple of years (varying sizes) and they have all cost about £11 each.

They last for absolutely ages and I still have a couple unused

Going on the rather out of date price list I have, somewhere between £8 and £12 depending on width for 88". 1/2", which is a good middle of the road size, is just over £8. All that based on buying two blades, VAT and P&P included; a small additional charge for one.

Cheers, Alf

Doing her Dure Edge website impersonation again... ](*,)

Perhaps one of the mods could put such details as we have of DureEdge in a locked and 'sticky' post?

Gill

I think that's a misrepresentation, Chris. I've just checked the search button, and as well as being not even warm from use, there's a definite absence of flames. For shame. [-X :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Thank you for your replies to my question, and my deepest abject apologies to those of you clearly traumatised by my ruthless attempt to ask a question to which I couldn't find an answer via the 'search' function. I am truly ashamed for the stress I have caused you all.
:roll:
V.

Back