Drawer Runners (again !?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll find that's a decorative panel Jeff, in a frame and panel style, in keeping with the doors.

If the doors had a moulding to the stiles and rails, then this would also be typically copied on the sides.

More interesting than just a flat carcass side basically.... :wink:

I think you'll find that's a decorative panel Jeff, in a frame and panel style, in keeping with the doors.

If the doors had a moulding to the stiles and rails, then this would also be typically copied on the sides.

More interesting than just a flat carcass side basically.... :wink:

Thats right mike (both times)

Made a slight error on the position of the mid & top rails, forgot to allow for the 38mm horizontal between the draws & door hence the filler around the bit I glued in at the top.

The side panelwas done with 12mm MDF and 6mm stuck to the top, the length thet butts upto the wall was left loose and overwidth so it could be scrobed to teh wall and then just glued & pinned in place. The carcase is 18mm MF MDF and runs full depth, the 12mm MDF stopped approx 20mm from Front of Chimney breast

Jason

Just wanted to say, the blum 230m runner's worked out fine.
No racking at all. A good, cost effective solution.

Thanks to all that posted.

lloyd3.jpg

Your daughter has a good quality of services. It seems like you have a talent on designing a place. Checking some places is good enough to grade metals.

Back