• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Downsizing Workshop - Bin Ends of Timber

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
P1170427.JPG
Here is a collection of bits and pieces that are surplus to my requirements. The building they're in has got to be demolished, so I'm trying to clear everything out.

The items leaning against the wall are all oak as are the blocks in the foreground, The piece nearest the camera leaning against the wall is a nice mini-slab of yew. The piece standing upright at the end of the collection is a 6"sq x 30" long lump of oak.

Come and help yourself

Collect from GL19

PM me if interested

Brian

All gone

Attachments

• P1170427.JPG
    P1170427.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oooh have I missed out? When do you need it gone? I would take the lot bur can't get to you until the new year! :confused:

View attachment 149707Here is a collection of bits and pieces that are surplus to my requirements. The building they're in has got to be demolished, so I'm trying to clear everything out.

The items leaning against the wall are all oak as are the blocks in the foreground, The piece nearest the camera leaning against the wall is a nice mini-slab of yew. The piece standing upright at the end of the collection is a 6"sq x 30" long lump of oak.

Come and help yourself

Collect from GL19

PM me if interested

Brian
Drat - would have loved some oak and yew - never mind - Happy Boxmas

Latest posts

Back