Doll house room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for speed I used the band saw which I feel was a big mistake... I should have used my dovetail saw or even my scroll saw as the blade is thinner

Melinda_dd":82z3hek2 said:
for speed I used the band saw which I feel was a big mistake... I should have used my dovetail saw or even my scroll saw as the blade is thinner

This is the type of thing which I think can be brought cheaper have a look for model shops where you live

Melinda_dd":2ztlqiuw said:
I may even do another wip as this one went down so well!!
(And if no one minds as its not technically woodworking! )
Yes please, perhaps a barn? with Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus inside, not to mention the 3 wise men, of course you would also need to include 3 shepards and a few animals (lambs, cows that sort of thing).

Baldhead

Edit. How is it not technically woodworking?

Melinda_dd":2jyudh3a said:
I may even do another wip as this one went down so well!!
(And if no one minds as its not technically woodworking! )

Certainly hope you do manage a WIP, not all members have a large workshop or the machines or tools for furniture making and there's as much skill and ingenuity in making scale models as in any other area of manipulating bits of wood etc.

Anything that sparks an interest or with luck encourages someone to have a go themselves is never a wasted effort.

With what you did on this build and the things you made for it are made from wood even though on a smaller scale it still is woodworking. I enjoyed your build and would welcome another WIP.
How about a timber framed building complete with all the correct joints and using wooden nails. Find some clay and make some scale bricks to make a chimney. Or even a log cabin.

OK I'll get my coat

If you do decide to do santas workshop you havent got a lot of time left.........

ok ready for next xmas

and if it is anything like the workshop you have just done i think all of us on here cant wait :D

Ok guys. ....... and gals.... Santa's workshop it is......... and another whip it is.... watch out for it!!!

And thank you to each and everyone who has read my wip, kept up with it, and commented.
On to the next...

Latest posts

Back