Do the purveyors of handtools actually use the handtools?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droogs":152dnkce said:
I was very lucky to get 2 of Petes excellent gauges for chrimbo as part tf the secret santa and they are, I have to say they are my go to gauges now. My old ebony and brass ones are now basically gathering dust. Perhaps he could come to an arrangement with the op :)

Now that sounds like a fine idea, always fancied anything made from ebony, specially if accompanied with an amount of really shiny brass :D
Shame none of them have the end of stem thumb adjuster.

Ill PM you my address and send em straight over yes :?:

@ Dovetaildave, I may not use them very much now but I still can't stop looking at them :) I've stipulated in my will that they and my Mathiesons' #1 wooden smoother must be araldited to my cold dead fingers as I'm put in my self made formica faced chipboard coffin, in order for swmbo to inherit anything else =P~

Droogs":33c0m227 said:
@ Dovetaildave, I may not use them very much now but I still can't stop looking at them :) I've stipulated in my will that they and my Mathiesons' #1 wooden smoother must be araldited to my cold dead fingers as I'm put in my self made formica faced chipboard coffin, in order for swmbo to inherit anything else =P~

Ha Ha Ha pure class, I can get you a deal on 1 .1/2 rolls of stickeyback sapele for the lining and three brass effect letter flaps that can double as handles , Oh and I've just been told that you should dampen the hardboard bottom before pinning it on, should last long enough to get from the milkfloat all way to the graveside. :lol:

Latest posts

Back