dm tool show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil2010

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the dm tool show at kempton ,are the tools discounted.

i've been a couple of times same stuff every year really and no real offers to be had in fact some stuff is actually dearer :shock:

Saying that last year I popped in there quickly while passing as I live nearby and managed to pick up a discounted saw stand from the Metabo stand for my Makita 1013.

Id say go if you've got nothing better to do and you've not been before but don't expect any bargains

I usually go as it's not far from me. It can be useful if you want to look at and try out some particular tools and to discuss them with the company reps.

There are some bargains - depends what you want really. I usually manage to pick up a few things that I didn't know I needed :oops:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

I went last year for the first time, and did ok on the Trend stall, bought a T5 Router, the M&T Jig and their dovetail jig; then haggled a bit and got what I thought was a good and fair price...

Like all these things all you can do is ask - if I bought the M&T Jig as well, what's the best discount you can give...

Since then I have been to the D&M shop, and bought the Trend dust mask, and Makita SCMS saw - found their after sales service excellent, especially when there was a bit missing from the Trend dust mask...

I went last year for the first time, and did ok on the Trend stall, bought a T5 Router, the M&T Jig and their dovetail jig; then haggled a bit and got what I thought was a good and fair price...

Like all these things all you can do is ask - if I bought the M&T Jig as well, what's the best discount you can give...

Since then I have been to the D&M shop, and bought the Trend dust mask, and Makita SCMS saw - found their after sales service excellent, especially when there was a bit missing from the Trend dust mask...

Back