DIY le Donnie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mseries

Established Member
Reaction score
I like watching TV shows about people making things so I was pleased to see DIY with Donnie on BBC iPlayer. I downloaded and started to watch it. I was dissappointed to find it is in Gaelic, I didn't realise that BBC ALBA is a Gaelic channel, I thought it was just Scottish output. So I deleted it. Yesterday I asked Mrs MSeries if she understands Scottish Gaelic since she is a native West Coast of Ireland Gaelic speaker. We put it on the TV and she could understand some, I didn't realise that once Donnie started his project, English subtitles appeared, I found the first few minutes quite informative about kitchen taps. I've not done any plumbing and we'll need to do some next year so if I can learn how to change the taps myself.... so downloaded it again to watch properly.

I'll have a look at that thanks.

I like BBC scotland (in english) gardening programme -its very ........down to earth.
Nothing like the poncyfied middle class rubbish that gardeners world has become.

Latest posts

Back