Disaster strikes!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazmaniandevil

Established Member
Reaction score
My May challenge piece is in serious jeopardy. I have the turning 90% done, but a part of it has broken somehow. I am absolutely gutted, and can't make one. Obviously don't want to give the game away, but it's pretty much useless without this bit.
I will have to do my best with superglue, but it just wont look the same. I don't think there's enough time to source another bit. :(

Boo hoo, woe is me and all that. I might have to enter one of my earlier attempts instead. I did 2 others I'm not happy with, so did this third one.

Hi Jock
Why not glue it together with super stuff then drill a few holes up each side and lace it up like on a shoe with thick copper wire.
It can look spectacular.
Good luck

That's alright the log I started with has all cracked. Trying my hardest to get some thing made whatever happens(just for the fun of it).

Sometimes the last minute bits turn out better than what I had planned

No way I will be able to get mine finished this side of the weekend now. I will just have to decide which of the previous attempts to use instead.

Back