dewalt radial arn saw manual required

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acewoodturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought a radial arm saw from gumtree and its a cracker. Must be at least 25 year old but hardly used. It has the eight bearings in the head instead of the usual 4 these days. Got it in position in the workshop after press ganging another 3 bodies to help lift it out of the van. Having a bit difficulty identifying it as it has no model number on it. I have most of the manual for the 1420 to 1635 which it is wired up the same as. I need the wiring diagram for the single phase machine which is the page/s that are missing. Has anyone got the pdf or can point me in the direction of a website that has a download. I cant remember the site that used to have all the various machine manuals which is annoying.

Mike

Hi Mike - try this www.2helpu.com - not been on there for a while but used to have drawings and manuals for all B&D machines, including DeWalt. If that's no help try giving DeWalt a ring and ask for Power Tool Technical - they were always very helpful.

Cheers

Paul

hat site last night but they don't have heir older saw manuals on it. I will give them a phone. The reason that I wanted the wiring diagram was that it has the older style handle on it where you can use your thumb to start it, a bit like a dead man's handle. This will save from having to use the contactor on the leg to switch it on and off with. There is a stopper plug on top of the handle where the switch goes into and I wanted to check how to wire it up properly. The switches are still readily available from Dewalt agents at a cost of about 40 quid. My manual just has the single phase wiring pages missing. I suppose this is what you get when you don't put them in a ringbinder folder!

Back