devonwoody back in the UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Pleased to report back into the forum after our 6 month holiday in Oz.
After getting over Janets accident (the end of the first week, and her recuperation) I can tell everyone we had a fabulous time in Austrlalia thanks to all the ubeaut forum members who came to our assistance and most welcoming hospitality over the following months.
We made many friends and received marvellous support from none members of the forum in addition.
In fact we have the pleasure of entertaining an Australian visitor in return in a few weeks time from the aussie forum.

(be back on the forum again as soon as my new computer arrives,(using the wifes laptop at present with athe usual promise not to muck it up)

Welcome back John, glad you had a good time in the end. Bet you was reluctant to come back!

Glad you are both back safe and sound and hope the brit weather does not play Janets hip up too much.

Welcome back John, :D

So glad that immigration didn't consider you a 'Non resident' after six months away :lol:

PS - Think I missed the bit about the 'accident' but pleased SWMBO is OK

Welcome back to the pair of you. Great to think after such a bad start, that now you will have such good memories.

Drew

Latest posts

Back