Devoner checking in!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esqy

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this forum while searching for solutions to an issue with a new lathe.. and couldn't stop reading!
I bought a van a couple of years back - Ostensibly for work, but also for being able to load in my kayak and/or paddleboard for random beach trips.
When the world closed down, I did the natural thing and started to learn woodworking by building out the campervan, and also achieved a childhood dream of building a desktop arcade unit.
As time went on I simply NEEDED <insert tool here> and built random bits and bobs (The router is my fave), and now my garage/workshop is pretty well equipped!
Made a few little boxes and sold them at a re-enactment style event, and also picked up a few commissions for stuff and built a chalkboard A-board etc.

Picked up a lathe a couple of weeks back, and looking forward to learning how to get stuck in on that badboy (once it's working again). I also have a Maslow M2 CNC kit, but I never really clicked with it so chances are I'll list that for sale once I'm allowed to.

Back