Desperately looking for a lift Festool Demo day 16th Sept

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Bray

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just come out of hospital after having another full knee (and kneecap too this time) replacement and am unable to drive for an absolute minimum of 6 weeks.

I have booked to go to the Axminster Festool Demo day on the 16th September, but unless I can find a someone who is going/or might be interested in going who lives near to or would have to pass through Plymouth I will have to miss it.

If any kind body would be willing to give me a lift to the show, I will cover their entrance fee and pay all of their fuel both ways.

Here's hoping.

Still hoping some kind soul might want to go to the Axminster Demo day and detour through Plymouth to collect me. I will cover all expenses for the day (fuel, reg fee, bridge tolls etc) but unfortunately not tool purchases.

There are some new tools to be Demo'd, the H.K.55, H.K.85, ETS EC 125 and Duo Light will all be there and if you particularly want to see a tool demo'd then just let Phil Beckley know and he will try to accommodate you.

Please someone be willing to take me, you wouldn't like to see a grown man cry now, would you?

Back