Dead space ideas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR H 91

Established Member
Reaction score
I have this area in my garage that’s a pretty useless space for efficiently organising things, and with having a small main workshop, everything has its place so I can work stress free.

I wondered if anyone here had some ideas on how I can utilise this space well, rather than dumping everything into the bottom corner, never to be seen again. The space next to the light switch is probably going to be used for my sharpening station which I’ll no doubt buy soon after justifying it in my heart not my head.

I’m about to paint the walls and ceilings, so I have a couple of days to think about what to do.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Cheers!

Rhys

Looks a handy little space.

Could you fit your dust extractor in there so it frees up space in your workshop?

You could shelve it, and store things like finishes etc.

You could make some vertical pull-out shelving units on castors/heavy duty runners to store any manner of things.

I'd go for dust extractor too. If that's not feasible, how about a tool that you don't use often and can roll away on a mobile stand? For example, a lunchbox thicknesser. And then the mobile shelves.

Looks ideal for wood storage if you can get the longer pieces in and out.

Back