Dacia Duster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you seem pretty keen on the Dacia and some of us have offered alternatives based on 4x4 ability and winter use.

What further info would you like? I can offer plenty of advice on off road driving and winter driving techniques. I can offer my views on 4x4 capability. I can't offer a view of the Dacia as I don't own one. I don't know what price they are brand new but I would always buy a much older Discovery for the same money, but I'm a big Land Rover Discovery fan (hence my forum name).

Might be worth a trawl online for some reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this review:

http://www.whatcar.com/dacia/duster/4x4/review/

The biggest issue for me is the safety rating. I put my most valuable things (my children) in my car and accelerate them up to 70mph and place them near other objects travelling at similar speeds and weighing 40tons etc. I want them to be as safe as possible. A 3 star rating is about as bad as it gets these days. Only 4 air bags. My wife's Fiat 500 has a 5 star rating and 7 airbags and that's in a tiny fiat. (Probably more likely to suffocate in an accident than get hit by anything)

I also read about the handling and drive and it doesn't sound nice.

Each to their own though, it wouldn't be the same if we all liked and valued the same things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back