Customer Care Survey 06 - ITS London *** RESULT 7.22 ***

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your personal experience of ITS London's Customer Service?

• 1. Appalling.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5. Average.

• 9. Simply the best.

• No personal experience of them.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

This is the sixth customer care survey for one of the companies in The List.

The result, and your comments, will be available as a link.

I am looking for you to vote on your personal experience of ITS London, you can also post into the thread if you wish to make any further comments that you think would be useful.

Thank you for your participation.

I have added an option for "no personal experience".

Thanks,
Neil

I have used them and have always been very happy with the service plus they will let you know if some thing you are thinking of buying has had bad reports from customers.

I will use them again :)

Trouble is, while I've used ITS with no problems a couple of times, it's been, well, without problems. It doesn't really tell you a damn about their customer service IMO. But fwiw, there's my experience - not voted though.

Cheers, Alf

I ordered a blue bosch drill driver off them and the batteries were not holding a very good charge after about eight months ,so i gave them a ring and they sent a courier the next day to collect them.About a week later two new batteries arrived from them,very helpfull people to speak to,even to us northeners with strange accents.

Have used them for a number of purchases and found them helpfull. Tools delivered promptly.

i've used them a few times
always happy with their service , prompt delivery
and have gone out of my way to visit their shop when i was working in london , good people to do business with and very knowledgable staff
i haven't voted as i've never had cause to return anything i bought from them

Back