crossed wires

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this aswell - thought judgement day had come! I was really looking forward to watching David Free and the small dining table thing - caught a bit of it earlier in the week.. maybe I need to go to confession or something to get the proper shows back!

Well I emailed Jason last night:-
DaveL":126sy921 said:
Jason,

I think someone may of hacked your video server system, you are no longer streaming woodwork programs but how to get a life and what god has / will do for you.

Regards,
Dave
And this was waiting for me this morning:-
Jason Howard":126sy921 said:
Dave,
Sorry about the mix up. They were quick to respond when we noticed the increase in spirituality. Thanks for the heads up. Jason

strangely i probably watched it longer than i would have if the correct programming had been shown. I was in disbelief of the way the guy was using religion to get money from needy people... what a charlatan

Are you saying that the 4 DVDs (and the 4 extra free ones as well) that I ordered were a total waste of $58?. I thought it was it was all about "Improving Life In The Shop". The salesman was sitting behind a lovely Walnut desk...................

Noel":97l9w3zp said:
Are you saying that the 4 DVDs (and the 4 extra free ones as well) that I ordered were a total waste of $58?. I thought it was it was all about "Improving Life In The Shop". The salesman was sitting behind a lovely Walnut desk...................
ROTFL
Philly :lol:

Latest posts

Back