Creative Craftsmen Need For A New TV Show.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTM

Reaction score
Hi There,

Hope you all don't mind me posting on here out of the blue. I am posting from a TV Production Company called Thoroughly Modern Media. We are currently working on a brand new show and are looking for Amazing, talented and creative:

Furniture Makers
Upholsterers
Carpenters
Kitchen Fitters
Metal Workers
Welders
Fabricators

Who have a real passion/ interest in Cars and Engineering and would be up for being on camera.

If this sounds like yourself or anyone you know please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.

I am contactable on 02074398569 or through the forum.

Thank you very much,

Ollie

Ollie Kirkpatrick

Thoroughly Modern Media
22 Hollen Street | London | W1F 8BG
|T: 02074398569

You might need a f###### big bleep machine if I sign up.
Maybe subtitles as well.

Hi Ollie - Curious as to why the list of trades then the "passion for cars / engineering", whats the angle?

rafezetter":hoovqtne said:
Curious as to why the list of trades then the "passion for cars / engineering", what's the angle?

Also looking for 'car modifiers' on the Mini forum.

Based on the Our Work section of their website I think it will be a programme about building a rocket fitted with a kitchen to send Heston into space :D

Terry.

Ever get the feeling we're being used?

First-poster putting up a commercial notice with his first post ??????????

Feeling less grumpy, now.

Wizard9999":3awpketa said:
Based on the Our Work section of their website I think it will be a programme about building a rocket fitted with a kitchen to send Heston into space :D

We can only hope.

Hmm, I might sign up for this. I reckon a lot of my woodwork would hold together in zero-gravity. :-D

What. No window cleaners needed? I clicked on a link requesting craftsmen. I'm sure I did. *baffled face.

I would be interested, but i would want all expenses covered,including staying in the stirling suite at the Langham Hotel for the duration of the production, plus all new tools and equipment provided, made from gold and studded with diamonds obviously, well if i'm going to be a celeb, might aswel start off as one from the start =P~

A table saw blade of gold... Hmmm, Softwoods only need apply.
But i like your style.

you missed out on the crate of brown ale each morning and the dancing girls though.

not keen on brown ale, would settle for a bottle of this each night, Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France

We are being unkind to poor Ollie who is most likely an unpaid slave (I believe the euphemism is intern).

IIRC we have had these posts in the past but assume they came to nothing.

lurker":36jous87 said:
We are being unkind to poor Ollie who is most likely an unpaid slave (I believe the euphemism is intern).

We're not being as unkind as 'Thoroughly Modern Media', who fail to even mention Ollie as part of the team on their website.

I may have to start some crowdfunding for him.

Just looked at their (style over substance) website Naz, they can't be much good as there is no one called Tristiam in the team.

Back