New eco-friendly and sustainable workshop in Kent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ariennette

Reaction score
I hope this is allowed on here.

Is anyone looking for an eco-friendly and truly sustainable fully equipped workshop? My friend Tom has a new workshop in West Farleigh, Kent, and he is looking for woodworkers, carpenters, joiners, furniture makers etc with a passion for sustainability to make use of the space.

He currently has 2 offers:

1 - Free production - Pay when you sell:

The workshop can provide you with a fully sustainable production solution, to turn your designs into reality, without having to spend any money upfront. If we like your ideas and you are happy with the production, we can offer you the most sustainable solution and cover the production costs, from tree to final product, and you only pay when you start selling your items and making money.

2 – Full collaboration

We are also interested in finding collaborators to get involved in sustainable works and projects. The idea is to get together a group of skilled creatives - craftsmen, designers, makers, woodworkers, joiners, etc. - who have a keen interest in genuine sustainability, to share knowledge and ideas and to start working on projects with a view to forming a long-term partnership or collaboration, and to eventually generate an income from selling our products and creations.

Reply to the post if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Arienette, you'll need to make a few posts on here before you can use the PM/message system.

Not really lucky as when it is not foggy, I can see Fife on the other side :D

I have a "men in sheds" a couple of mile away but it has been closed because of Covid since I turned 60 last year! My wife is asking "is it legal just to have MEN in sheds?" I bloody hope so!

Ours aren't exclusively men but generally yes.

When we get our own premises we will probably have a ladies session too.

Cheers James

I have a "men in sheds" a couple of mile away but it has been closed because of Covid since I turned 60 last year! My wife is asking "is it legal just to have MEN in sheds?" I bloody hope so!
The biggest fundraiser in our local Mens shed is Female.

Back