Could it be a ebay steal?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats been on all week, just relisted no one has took the plunge yet :lol:

he has 2

22 feedbacks and not particularly close to lob a brick thru the window should it turn out to be a piece of rubbish = I'd give it a miss.

Neutral feedback rating:
arrived today,odd that it came from Poland instead of Londonderry though.
weso139 ( 216 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
28-Apr-10 17:24
FESTOOL DOMINO DF 500 Q joining machine 240V - NEW !!! (#260584270020) £460.00 View Item

It has a continental plug if those pictures are the actual machine. Wish mine still looked this good.

I couldn't believe my eyes :shock: the other day I actually saw a secondhand Festool go for a reasonable price on eBay :lol: It was a Festool PS300 jigsaw and it went for about £140 normally it all goes for nearly new money probably because there is a new model the 400 out now so not many people want the old ones.

chippy1970":1fii0gxu said:
I couldn't believe my eyes :shock: the other day I actually saw a secondhand Festool go for a reasonable price on eBay :lol: It was a Festool PS300 jigsaw and it went for about £140 normally it all goes for nearly new money probably because there is a new model the 400 out now so not many people want the old ones.

Do you mean this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I was bidding on that, went too high for me tho. A guy was selling i few festool items, said he had just retired

Dibs-h":2kyj0810 said:
22 feedbacks and not particularly close to lob a brick thru the window should it turn out to be a piece of rubbish = I'd give it a miss.

Made me giggle

I have been looking at this too, sent him a message to ask whether it had any of the other toold with it, it comes as shown in the pics.

Checked his feedback, he has sold one before, same price, check this:

"arrived today,odd that it came from Poland instead of Londonderry though."

Has he found a cheap Polish seller who will ship???

Chems":2b3vywa1 said:
Neutral feedback rating:
FESTOOL DOMINO DF 500 Q joining machine 240V - NEW !!! (#260584270020) £460.00 View Item

I posted that this morning, am I invisible!

TBH, if it arrived as shown in the picture, who cares if its from poland. I bought mine from the states and its been great.

This is the item that prompted my post on 'What do you get for your money with a Domino)

With shipping it would be over £480.00, so for the sake of another couple of hundred or so, I decided I will wait until I can afford a new one with all the bits!
:wink:

And Trim...

I think the supplier is running a business on-line and using 'drop-shipping'. Supplier never sees the items. Just finds a cheap provider, sticks a profit on and then advertises in ebay. The vendor probably doesn't even buy the item from Poland until he has sold it on eBay. With shipping so swift these days, there's no problem with delay. It's not illegal and good luck to him or her. But the best bet is find the supplier in Poland! Isn't there a Polish eBay? :lol:

John :)

Chems":e5bk4jeh said:
Chems":e5bk4jeh said:
Neutral feedback rating:

Who said that?:lol:

Sorry Chems, missed your post. And don't be so sensitive, you big girly! ;)

Benchwayze":avee48ud said:
And Trim...

I think the supplier is running a business on-line and using 'drop-shipping'. Supplier never sees the items. Just finds a cheap provider, sticks a profit on and then advertises in ebay. The vendor probably doesn't even buy the item from Poland until he has sold it on eBay. With shipping so swift these days, there's no problem with delay. It's not illegal and good luck to him or her. But the best bet is find the supplier in Poland! Isn't there a Polish eBay? :lol:

Certainly looks like something along those lines John. Weird though, doesn't the UK model come with more bits as standard? Or is that only in a certain 'pack'?

TrimTheKing":163d28wz said:
Chems":163d28wz said:
Chems":163d28wz said:
Neutral feedback rating:

Who said that?:lol:

Sorry Chems, missed your post. And don't be so sensitive, you big girly! ;)

I want to fit in, and it seems to be the norm to through teddies out of the pram for little things. Did I not do it right?! :D

Nah! The teddy landed on its head and the button fell out of its ear!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to worry Chems!

Regards

Back