Con man sussed! Classic!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to you can give your solicitor the statement I am about to make,, He or She can even deliver it by hand on their way home from the office as I proberly only live arround 13 mile away from their office in Rhyl. If it was my forum you would be BANNED if you had threatened me with legal action, let alone having a go at the members here purely because you are being found out for what you really are.

After going through and reading some of the posts you have made, or should I say Begging Posts you have made in various locations, It proves only 1 thing to me,,, you are a conman because in 1 post your laptop was stolen and in another you had to sell your equipment. If you do have a Disability then as far as I am concerned that makes it even worse and you need the book throwing at you.

For a Disabled person to do what you have done is nothing more than down right EVIL, your the type of person that makes me think twice or more before I let it be known that I am Disabled, pure and simply because of the name you are giving to Disabled people arround the world.

I have been Disabled for arround 20yrs now and it never gets any easier for me, infact I have been told It will get worse as time passes by so anything I can do now is a Bonus to me, I have a rather large family who helped me by building a workshop at my last home and to maybe carry a few of the larger boards that I can not carry myself, but that is about it. I have never asked anyone of them for money or have I never asked them to buy this or that for me, If I can not afford it I don't have it simple as that, just like other Disabled people here on the forum they have Pride and that is more important to them than going arround begging and giving Disabled people a bad name and leaving a bad taste in the mouth of Disabled people arround the world..

Anyone who has given him equipment and has proof of it could also send the info to the relevent authorities, the benefits people and the Disability Living Allowance people all of whome will only be too pleased to hear how you are earning money by begging and then selling said equipment for in some cases thousands of pounds.

That is my £s worth and I look forward to your solicitor getting in touch, after all as they say It will all come out in the wash, or in this case the court.

Dave

studders":3kj7ksgw said:
theblindwoodturner":3kj7ksgw said:
All necessary details have been retrieved with assistance from police who are supporting my case.

What's that I can smell???
Hmmmm... Oh yeah, Bullsh it.

Thats why they were a bit slow responding to the Riots, they were dealing with tracking down UKW members for their crimes!

My wife suffers badly from arthritis Dave, and like you she knows it will get worse, in fact she may end up in a wheelchair, but does she moan about it? No she does not. Does she use it to gain advantage? No she does not! Like you Dave she carries on as best she can.
I had 24 hrs notice of a hospital admittance for cancer surgery and my new workshop was minus door and one end. When I returned home, depite her difficulties, the end was boarded and the entrance covered.
I agree with all that you said!

Roy.

Digit":196hyazf said:
My wife suffers badly from arthritis Dave, and like you she knows it will get worse, in fact she may end up in a wheelchair, but does she moan about it? No she does not. Does she use it to gain advantage? No she does not! Like you Dave she carries on as best she can.
I had 24 hrs notice of a hospital admittance for cancer surgery and my new workshop was minus door and one end. When I returned home, depite her difficulties, the end was boarded and the entrance covered.
I agree with all that you said!

Roy.

Hi Roy

Sorry to hear that m8, hope the OP went ok for you and that you have had the all clear. I am lucky in a way unlike your wife in that my Wife and Daughter are both in good health. Arthritis has crept a little into where the damage is and that is bad enough for me m8, to have it the way your wife has and be able to still do that for you without moaning about it just goes to show how much stronger the wives are compared to us lol.

Cheers

Dave

I'm 4 years past surgery Dave so barring some rotten bad luck I'm in the clear, and what you say about women/wives is so very true. I left hospital in a wheelchair, I could neither get into nor out of bed and spent three weeks living in a chair.
My wife and son did everything for me!
I can never repay her devotion and never a word of complaint the whole time.

Roy.

tisdai":20z2vpb3 said:
If I can not afford it I don't have it simple as that......

That was an unwritten rule in our family. As a kid if you didn't get something it was because you didn't deserve it or there wasn't the money to buy it. Too often these days people feel they, or their kids, are owed things and either buy it regardless of whether they can afford it or, all too often, steal it. Or, as in this case, use their personal circumstances, ad nauseam, to get people to give them what they want.
With all his 'supposed' abilities I'm surprised he has to ask for hand outs.
TBWW - How about doing some work and actually earning the money for the things you want? It's not that crazy an idea, loads of people do it you know.

Bloody hell. Ouch that hurt.
I've just stubbed my bloody toe....
Has anyone got a spindle moulder they're not using any more.....

Aces and Eights":2o9dinf3 said:
Don't sell yourself short.

Has anyone got a NEW spindle moulder they're not using any more.....

studders":2wpwax97 said:
Aces and Eights":2wpwax97 said:

You've just fcuked it up for him Studders - I was about to offer him my used Sedgwick. I would have delivered too.

Karl, if you're offering, I'm sure I could get a courier firm to deliver it gratis if I tell them about my toe. (It still hurts...)

Adam. :)

P.S. The website looks good mate. How long has it been live?

Adam.

Karl":uqqrcmkj said:
You've just fcuked it up for him Studders - I was about to offer him my used Sedgwick. I would have delivered too.

Well, I suppose he could always sell that one, then ask around for another, new one.

Karl":prilbkyp said:
studders":prilbkyp said:
Aces and Eights":prilbkyp said:

I've got a headache reading about the guys exploits - does that qualify me for the freebies? Anyone got an asprin?

but in all seriousness... shouldn't this guy be stopped somehow ?

Isn't is a bad thing to just let it go on and turn a blind eye, because it isn't on our doorstep any more ?

Anybody living near him could report the matter to the police, as I said earlier it would seem to be a case of obtaining goods or services by deception, which is a crime.

Roy.

tisdai":and0pnzg said:
If you want to you can give your solicitor the statement I am about to make,, He or She can even deliver it by hand on their way home from the office as I proberly only live arround 13 mile away from their office in Rhyl. If it was my forum you would be BANNED if you had threatened me with legal action, let alone having a go at the members here purely because you are being found out for what you really are.

After going through and reading some of the posts you have made, or should I say Begging Posts you have made in various locations, It proves only 1 thing to me,,, you are a conman because in 1 post your laptop was stolen and in another you had to sell your equipment. If you do have a Disability then as far as I am concerned that makes it even worse and you need the book throwing at you.

For a Disabled person to do what you have done is nothing more than down right EVIL, your the type of person that makes me think twice or more before I let it be known that I am Disabled, pure and simply because of the name you are giving to Disabled people arround the world.

I have been Disabled for arround 20yrs now and it never gets any easier for me, infact I have been told It will get worse as time passes by so anything I can do now is a Bonus to me, I have a rather large family who helped me by building a workshop at my last home and to maybe carry a few of the larger boards that I can not carry myself, but that is about it. I have never asked anyone of them for money or have I never asked them to buy this or that for me, If I can not afford it I don't have it simple as that, just like other Disabled people here on the forum they have Pride and that is more important to them than going arround begging and giving Disabled people a bad name and leaving a bad taste in the mouth of Disabled people arround the world..

Anyone who has given him equipment and has proof of it could also send the info to the relevent authorities, the benefits people and the Disability Living Allowance people all of whome will only be too pleased to hear how you are earning money by begging and then selling said equipment for in some cases thousands of pounds.

That is my £s worth and I look forward to your solicitor getting in touch, after all as they say It will all come out in the wash, or in this case the court.

Dave

=D> =D> =D> Agree 100% Dave

To TBWW - I'm sorry to say that I was taken in by you initially - more fool me, although I didn't send you anything but a support message, I was initally tempted to do so #-o

The considerable evidence suggests that you pray upon the good nature and generousity of individuals and companies for your own gain and profit.
Your threats and personal attacks rather than detailed ( and plausible ) explanation of the links and questions posted indicate that you know you've been found out and see attack as the best way out.

Might I suggest you provide the address of the police station, officers details and case report number to enable some of us to assist in a speedy solution by writing to the station thereby saving taxpayers money.
The details of your solicitor may help also.

I have contacts within HMIRS and might well consider passing some of these links on to see if they are interested in investigating your alledged "business" activities. I assume of course that as an honest person, your "earnings" and "gifts in kind" are fully documented and entered on your income tax returns. I also assume you are not claiming any of the benefits available to unemployed persons without declaring these gifts and monies as these would of course be criminal activities which the authorities take very seriously.

I rather doubt your claim to being tipped off by a member however and find it difficult to accept that you are not following events on the forum personally :-k

Tusses":23iyeppi said:
bad thing to just let it go on and turn a blind eye, because it isn't on our doorstep any more ?

Oh dear...... (hammer)

doorframe":b8a0u83q said:
Tusses":b8a0u83q said:
bad thing to just let it go on and turn a blind eye, because it isn't on our doorstep any more ?

Oh dear...... (hammer)

oops ... sorry .. I didn't intend that :oops:

I notice that it was mentioned in an earlier post that he is a member of another woodturning forum.

As I don't follow the turning forums I am not sure which one it will be but it might be sensible for one of the moderators on here to contact one of the moderators one there privately to raise the concerns that are being expressed on here and elsewhere.

It maybe on there he has done nothing wrong but it means they can keep an eye on him.

I am sure the person who mentioned this could point them in the right direction.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back