Completed ................ Urn ( For criteque and comments )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some lathe time today , so completed the Urn

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

and Yes the lid fits nice and snug and does not fall of when inverted

IMG_1405.jpg

Thanks for looking :wink:

looks good Mr blister.

checked out my local range yesterday as there was one listed, and they do the crackle stuff which is good!
can you use any paint under it or does it have to be the same make as the crackle if you know what i mean

Melinda_dd":3qz3fxyv said:
looks good Mr blister.

checked out my local range yesterday as there was one listed, and they do the crackle stuff which is good!
can you use any paint under it or does it have to be the same make as the crackle if you know what i mean

Hi

You do need both tins , as one reacts against the other

I like that even though I don't normally go for non-wood wood :? :? but there may well be a problem as the instructions on theor web page say, quote, "Crackle is ideal for minor interior decorative projects." and yours is on the exterior :shock: :shock:

Seriously, I like the shape and the colouring. Well done mate! =D>

Jonzjob":1ncy3s3j said:
I like that even though I don't normally go for non-wood wood :? :? but there may well be a problem as the instructions on theor web page say, quote, "Crackle is ideal for minor interior decorative projects." and yours is on the exterior :shock: :shock:

Seriously, I like the shape and the colouring. Well done mate! =D>

Thanks John

I also like the lines , Clean and simplistic

With the Dremel work and the colour I don't think it needs anything more :wink:

Back