Coming back

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided that I've been out in the cold for too long and have decided that it's time to get back in to this wonderful forum.
I have still been heavily involved in woodwork even though I've not been active on the forum (browsing only).
I won't go into the reason why I stopped as an active member or why I just dropped SS, but life's to short to dwell on the past. So I hope that I can contribute in the future. :lol:

Welcome back Waka
We have missed you

Funnily I was thinking about you the other day (unless its a case of mistaken identity)
I was watching a bloke with a Festool mitre saw and seem to remember it was you who brought one to Steve's Bash.
Blimey how long ago was that?

If I remember correctly, a magnificent plane cabinet was your last project featured on here.

I wonder if your off-forum woodworking has included anything else like that that you could be persuaded to show us? Pretty please!

AndyT":1w1nx7js said:
If I remember correctly, a magnificent plane cabinet was your last project featured on here.

I wonder if your off-forum woodworking has included anything else like that that you could be persuaded to show us? Pretty please!
Andy you have just taken the words out of the post I was typing, seem to remember some Doors and an outstanding contribution to the interior of a Church?

Waka do you have a listing of your past project threads? I seem to have mislaid the links I had at one time.

CHJ":dwf30b9g said:
AndyT":dwf30b9g said:

Andy you have just taken the words out of the post I was typing, seem to remember some Doors and an outstanding contribution to the interior of a Church?

Waka do you have a listing of your past project threads? I seem to have mislaid the links I had at one time.

I'm not sure I do Chas, but I'll have a search.

AndyT":35i875at said:

I have one or two things I could show, unfortunately not with WIP details, give me a week or so and I'll see what I can come up with.

Back