Comet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardroom

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you got any comet vouchers or credit with them, if so you only have a couple of days to use them as when they get the final date (next week) you will not be able to use them

wardroom":1dryj8jh said:
Have any of you got any comet vouchers or credit with them, if so you only have a couple of days to use them as when they get the final date (next week) you will not be able to use them

Due to their legendarily BAD customer service, I never touched them with a barge pole!

BugBear

If you have a look at their website it says a sale is coming soon.

I feel for the people getting made redundant this close to Christmas. I have never had a problem with their customer service. My tv needed an update so I phoned them up and 48 hours later I had a USB stick with the update on it despite being outside of warranty.

Where the problem lies is in their pricing. I am in the market for an ultrabook laptop. Their website lists the one I want at £1500, go over to amazon and its £1200. Company overheads you might argue, but when I phoned them up to see if I could get a price match I was told that they don't hold the item in stock as they order it in to requirement. BAD BUSINESS.

Latest posts

Back