Closing Down Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctb

Established Member
Reaction score
Australian Outback Imports
Wick Lane
Ardleigh
Colchester
Essex

Tel : 01206 231361

Closing down sale now on,
30% discount on all tools,
45% discount on all timbers except those marked up at sale price
bags of mixed african, australian and english timbers priced at £20,£30 and £40

pre waxed bowl blanks, part and seasoned english and australian timber available in board and logs

Mail Order Available

If your support would have been available a few months ago, then Keith would still be in business, at least support him now

Oh no!!!! Since an earlier posting on here I've been buying abrasives from him (wood too expensive to ship). I'm gutted he is closing down as he was really helpfull too!

>If your support would have been available a few months ago, then Keith would still be in business, at least support him now.

So it's our fault?
I object to that sentiment.
We - the potential customers- are still here. If Keith failed to reach us and win our custom, that's entirely down to him.

I bought some some pen blanks from him but only received part of the order, some were priced higher than on the web site and postage was more than double. It was not possible to see the prices listed in my order until I got the invoice and debit. Ergo, no more orders.

Latest posts

Back