clean workshop?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just cleaned up the workshop once again and it looks great. I love it when it is tidy and I have everything in it's place, problem is it is not very often being so busy with new projects. I wonder if I could bring one of the wifes friends or relatives over from China to be my official cleaner? It wouldn't cost me much after the visa and airfare just a couple of bowls of rice a day and a place to sleep. :lol:

Nah, stick to doing it yourself then you'll know whee everything is :) The minute you let someone else tidy up is the time start loosing track of things. Doesn't matter if there young or old, male or female, black or white, once someone else does it you never know. :roll:

Been doing the same today - had to tidy it all up to fit the new bandsaw in :D
Must be Spring in the air..

Andrew

Oh shut up you lot!!!!!
I know what your game is, you're all taking the mick cos my other half is taking over the workshop................

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iT ISN'T MINIMUM WAGE THOUGH; much MORE COSTLY THAT THAT.

sIGNED A VERY SAD, VERY NERVOUS & VERY WORRIED, :( :roll: :) :lol:

SLIVER (McMillan & wife)

Think positive Sliver... no more grief for trailing shavings around the house... :lol:

You could always get her to turn some cup covers so that the shavings don't get into the coffee she brings :wink:

and even someone to go get the stove going before he even gets up! see!! not all bad luv! even if I did kill the chisels a bit!! :oops:

Back