• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Clarke BJ600 Biscuit Jointer £45

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaoticbob

Established Member
Reaction score
Having a bit of a clearout. I bought this years ago and used for one job in softwood, so pretty much in pristine condition. I can't remember how much I paid, but there is a 'discontinued product' listing on Sitebox which suggests £80 back then. I 'm thinking £45 including a couple of partly used bags of biscuits might be reasonable?
Happy to post at cost.

ClarkeBJ600_Scaled.jpeg

Bob.

Last edited:
Hello bob, does this come with a dust extraction bag/ hose attachment?
Hi, I have the bag which I assumed was a straight fit to the machine, but not so. It looks like there must have been an adaptor to connect to the exhaust port on the machine:
ClarkeBJ600Exhaust.jpeg

Hunted high and low, but can't find it. Sorry!
Bob.

I've got one of these. The dust port is a strange square shape, but I use a bit of 20mm electrical conduit to attach to my vacuum via a Mirka sander hose. It works perfectly.

I've got one of these. The dust port is a strange square shape, but I use a bit of 20mm electrical conduit to attach to my vacuum via a Mirka sander hose. It works perfectly.
Thanks Setch - that's useful. I'll try to make something along those lines and relist perhaps at a more attractive price.
Bob.

Latest posts

Back