Clamps FOR SALE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulm

IG paulm_outdoors
Reaction score
Hope this is okay to post here ?

I have been tidying up the workshop and have four 1.5 metre Silverline clamps spare and looking for a good home !

If anyone lives in the Basingstoke area and wants to pick them up for a nominal sum, say £20 ono, would be happy to make some space in the ever more crowded workshop !

Drop me a PM if interested, and of course any prospective purchaser gets a mug of tea/coffee, as many chocolate digestives as they can eat, and a tour of the workshop at no extra charge :lol:

Cheers, Paul. :D

150 viewers and no takers !!! :shock:

Must be someone reasonably local that can make use of some extra clamps ?

Ok they are not Besseys (which I "discovered" a while back and now find I don't want to use anything else !) but they are perfectly serviceable nonetheless.

Any offers before I ebay them.........? [-o<

Paul,

Its the trip to Basingstoke thats the problem. :roll: :wink:

Being serious, I would like the clamps but a 250 mile round trip to pick them up is a bit over the top, even for me. [-(

Are your going to visit Philly in september, I would buy them from you then or I could detour to you on the way? :-k

Hey up, Dave, you planning on coming down in September? That's cool 8)

Sorry, Paul, the combination of Basingstoke and a large existing supply of clamp heads sort of removes the lure for me.

Cheers, Alf

Thanks guys.

Looks like I have a customer after all and should be sorted out over the weekend hopefully.

chisel":34kb7dwy said:
Thanks guys.

Looks like I have a customer after all and should be sorted out over the weekend hopefully.

pipper, I would have had them, I'm only up the M3 in Fleet.

Latest posts

Back