Chopsticks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh beat me by 11 minutes... Lol I was just going to post this under "April fool?" if it wasn't for the date, I'd be certain it was! :)

Of all the utensils available to eat rice, who decided that chopsticks was the best idea?

This is a joke, right?
If it were April 1st it would be excellent, but it looks for all the world to be for real.
Really?
Wow, someone has been suffering from insomnia and no mistake.

The quintessential gift for the master craftsman in your life

... the Bridge City Chopstick Master allows you to make outstanding chopsticks effortlessly. It is quite simply the most satisfying and enjoyable woodwork you will ever do.

Is it possible for something that takes absolutely no skill to be "the most satisfying and enjoyable woodwork you will ever do"?!

"Master craftsman" and zero skill don't go together either!!

reckon this will be the next domino, with hundred of youtubers coming up with their own, slight less useful, much more messy and harder to use versions that you can build now, just 5.49 for the plans. :)

think I'll go make magnetic wood instead. :)

now now Peter.

besides, Jacob doesn't need a jig, it's the same muscle memory as sharpening blades. :)

Back