Cashplus Bank Unsolicited Card in Post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAW911

Established Member
Reaction score
I received a Cashplus Bank Mastercard in the post yesterday with a separate letter confirming my PIN. I have never heard of this bank and certianly did not order a card. What worries me know is that someone has ordered one in my name as an additional card holder? I have been on hold for so long to this bank that I decided whilst waiting to drop a post to see if anyone else has received a card??

I received the same after registering my business as a ltd company. I too didn't set up for one. It just went in the bin!

I received a Cashplus Bank Mastercard in the post yesterday with a separate letter confirming my PIN. I have never heard of this bank and certianly did not order a card. What worries me know is that someone has ordered one in my name as an additional card holder? I have been on hold for so long to this bank that I decided whilst waiting to drop a post to see if anyone else has received a card??
Might be worth checking your credit history with Experian or similar, make sure no-one's been applying for things in your name.

Is it a Debit card, if yes someone has opened an account in your name and been unsuccessful in intercepting the card, you need to contact Cash plus

Is it a Credit card, if yes see above.

Is it a prepaid card, if yes it may be just Cash plus trying to attact you to their services.

You need to look Deeper into this regardless.

Thank you all. I have written and emailed them and they have responded by email saying they are looking into it.

If you let me have your bank details and pin number I will ensure that you don't receive any more dubious correspondence!😀
Smiles
If you pass on a photocopy of your passport driving licence as well I am sure that would also be helpful
End of smile

Other than blocking odd/dodgy emails its always keep an eye out for the unusual and unexpected

Latest posts

Back