Car breakdown cover

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone researched this particularly cover for two cars?

Have one car on Europ Assistance that expires Feb '07. Their website suggests discounts for two or more cars on the same policy. Rang up to check and told it will be £65 to put the second car on the policy. So what about the discount? You only get that on the anniversary of the policy and if you take it out for two or more years. Hang on a minute, what length of cover are you giving me for the Mazda? Until the policy ends in Feb 07. So you're charging me a full years premium for three months cover? Yes. :evil:

Roger Sinden":3u7zw9ws said:
Old ..yes, you're absolutely right. Quite tempted by them. Which gave them a pretty good review.

Roger Make sure you are both covered to drive at the same time (two cars) some options assume alternate drivers in one vehicle.

CHJ":1aubiid1 said:
Roger Sinden":1aubiid1 said:
Old ..yes, you're absolutely right. Quite tempted by them. Which gave them a pretty good review.

Roger Make sure you are both covered to drive at the same time (two cars) some options assume alternate drivers in one vehicle.

Ooh...hadn't thought of that one...bit of a potential sting in the tail!

[Roger Make sure you are both covered to drive at the same time (two cars) some options assume alternate drivers in one vehicle.

What are the chances of you both breaking down in two vehicles at the same time...?

regards

Brian

In the end I opted for the AA partly since Which gave them a Best Buy and partly the flexibility of insuring the person rather than the vehicle.

Back