Car Boot Sales in the UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomorph

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the foggiest of roughly when car boot sales start to appear again or are they on all the time (I haven't been to one for ages)?

I want to start trolling for 2nd hand woodworking tools for my workshop you see. 8)

Alf":310oddg5 said:
Try here and here. Although I suggest a trip to Dorset would seem to be the best bet... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf you're a star... found the one I was looking for... The big one near me in Studley Starts 9th April and as I can't afford anything until this coming Thursday it's gonna be spot on!
misc_thumbsup.gif

I also found a winter car boot site not 10 minutes away from me which runs September to May. That means I can actually go to one all year round... You watch... the weeks I go there won't be a single woodworking tool out there heh.

WiZeR":rxu9h2dr said:
im going to one today in kent

doh, spoke to soon. It was cancelled. Due to rain last night i assume.

Well, it started out as boots but it is still raining here so maybe boats would be better. If it keeps it up, I'll just go unstrap my boat from the trailer and float her out of the storage garage. :shock: :lol:

What's all this talk about rain :?: I just saw Sky news telling me that there was a hosepipe ban in England, this earth shattering news also made the Czechland TV news as well :)

Yeah most of the UK is ok for water except for the South-East who have the worst record for water leakage and have a lot of their area concreted over (London etc) so their water table has dropped and have just issued a hosepipe ban. One are even has a compulsory water meter order so consumers HAVE to have a water meter fitter.

Yet strangely even with a hosepipe ban you can fill a swimming pool or a hot tub. Bizarre! :roll:

Back