Calling all corn flake fans

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
hi

if your a cornflake fan and you have a box identical to this
IMAG0260.jpg

and you weren't planning on claiming your free bowl, it would be very kind if you could PM the little pink code on the inside of the box. so i could get a bowl with cornelius the cockerel on

ta very much

adidat

Ha ha :lol: what a good idea to get unused codes,

solti off to see if there are codes he wants

solti

Good idea adidat, best of luck - be sure to post a pic of your haul ! :wink:

thanks

at the moment i only have 2 of the 3 codes i need :( , so will have to buy some more cornflakes

adidat

adidat":3ugr0a29 said:
no other woodies that love cornflakes not planning on claiming there bowls?

adidat

I am a cornflake fan but my mrs buys the value range so unless they have a premotion on that lower their price i will not be buying the better range.
Sorry about that
Tim

Cornflakes.. Full of starch, sugar and gluten.
Most fattening, and made worse by the milk and sugar we put on them. Gave them up years ago. Started eating more spuds though! :mrgreen:

Can't help with the vouchers, but Best of luck with your search...

Regards
John :)

also welcome along, we don't always discuss cornflakes. sometimes when even talk about weetabix.

adidat

Actually, now I come think about it, I have had Potato Cakes and cold Curry for breakfast... more than once. Blinkin delish it was too.

is there any such thing as a cold curry? Oh! I see what you mean... :lol: No thanks though. I'll stay with kippers in the week!

Latest posts

Back