Buying Bessey from Xpress Construction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
Summary:

Ordered 4 Besseys from them yesterday. Delivered free today just as promised - excellent service so thought I'd recommend them. :D

Detail:
Their website wasn't the cheapest, but another site pointing to theirs was. I called them to check which was the correct price and sadly it was the higher one (by £4.47) and that they'd fix the other website and then they said there'd be delivery on top.
I pointed out I could match the lower price with free delivery from D-M Tools and they said they'd deliver them for free and give me a £5 voucher off my next order, so I bought the clamps from them.
Today the clamps came free, with the correct amount charged to me and the £5 voucher.
Well done Xpress, particularly Hilary who phoned me back on my mobile as promised and who seemed a bit surprised when I phoned her to thank her for her help :).

Good result. I've ordered Bessey UniKlamps from them in the past - they had the best price at that time, but their normal delivery charge is higher than most.

Good to know they're open to negotiation - I wouldn't have thought to try.

Drew

Back