Breakfast!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mon to Fri tea, water boiled eggs and toast or just toast, maybe the odd bacon buttie
Saturdays tea and toast
Sun full on english breakfast including black pud and kidney oh and tea.

Tea is allways early gray or sometimes camomile :)

ossieosborne":15o1fn7u said:
the dreaded allopurinol.
No need to 'dread' it. Fantastic stuff, completely stops attacks and all the people I know that take it have no side effects at all. It lets you just get on with life again without having to worry about diet and hydration all the time.

I breakfast every day without fail:

Bacon, eggs, tomatoes, sausage; on Sundays I add black-pudding too. (Grilled, but only because I don't like messing with a frying pan after an accident some years ago.) Two mornings a week, when I feel like a change, I have Asda's 'boil-in-the-bag' kippers. I never touch cereal or porridge or bread; all that starch ... Ughh! Well okay... I might get sinful and have a slice grilled in lard on a Sunday. And a mug of Earl Grey without milk 'n sugar of course.

Seeing Wizz's post, No tablets or pills to speak of. One blocker, which has been reduced in strength since my BP and weight went down. One relaxant for my back problem and one Ibuprofen for the arthritis. I throw the simvastatins in the bin, rather than argue with my GP, about my cholesterol and knocking them off the 'script. They are poisonous to me.

With regard to the aspirin, one of the practice GPs put me on them purely because of my age. This GP said only if I had already suffered heart problems, and took me off them.

John

Back