Breakfast!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevM

Established Member
Reaction score
Weekdays: banana and a coffee when I get in to the office
Saturdays: 2 mugs of tea followed by cereal & coffee
Sundays: are traditionally marked with something different for breakfast - today's offering to my inner temple: Chestnut flour crepes* with ricotta and honey; I'm still drooling for more but I can hardly move!

*Well, the first 2 were more like lumpy fritters, but still tasted great.

Generally porridge sweetened with some honey and coffee.
Occasionally toast and marmalade or scrambled eggs.
If on holiday then it's a full type followed by a light lunch and bigger evening meal.

Rod

Two bits of fruit, (generally, grapefruit plus eg apple / pear / banana), cut up in a bowl, sprinkling of mixed, unsalted, natural nuts, (almonds, brazils, hazel...) and sunflower seeds, all topped with greek yoghurt. DEEEE-LISH! and pretty healthy, to boot.

Weekdays, home made muesli (toasted nuts, oats toasted with some sugar melted to make a few crunchy sweet bits, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts). Strawberries or blueberries on top. Weekends, Bears claw pastry and fresh coffee, maybe toast

JustBen":1syo4amr said:
Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Nothing
....you can guess the rest....

Snap !!

I don't eat until 10 am in the week. I did eat a toasted bagel with peanut butter and sliced banana this morning before going to the gym.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chopped apple and banana, topped with almonds, pumpkin seeds and natural yoghurt. Followed by a couple of oatcakes and almond butter, with Rooibos tea.

Bowl of alpen and special k red berries, full cream milk and sometimes single cream to boot as well, and a nice cup of rosy lee every day except when on holiday. Then its full english fried everything hmmmm as for the gym and cholesterol I do enough exercise working and the other was 5.0 when last checked and that was after a few weeks of fresh fruit salad with my extra thick cream for pud at lunch time no fad diets for me. :lol: :lol:

McDonald's breakfast is pretty good. Hopefully my boss wont use this as amunition!

Adidat

Woodmonkey wrote:
Best weekend breakfast/ brunch ever - huevos rancheros (Mexican eggs)

I've just looked it up. Seems like a waste of good eggs. :)

Don't knock it till you've tried it! :D

Back