Bowl Rim Decoration Ideas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Derek. It's rather addictive....got a couple of large platter blanks today to butcher with colour and texture!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nicely done yet again. Hope you get as much enjoyment in making the videos as we do in watching.

If it's of any interest, I have been using cheap (daylight) LED panels from your well known online retailer. I cobbled together an articulated arm mounted on a french cleat for ease of movement.
- workshop-lathe-light-t102536.html

Just out of interest is the video software you use commercial or free?

Robbo3":1f9675zi said:
Nicely done yet again. Hope you get as much enjoyment in making the videos as we do in watching.

If it's of any interest, I have been using cheap (daylight) LED panels from your well known online retailer. I cobbled together an articulated arm mounted on a french cleat for ease of movement.
- workshop-lathe-light-t102536.html

Just out of interest is the video software you use commercial or free?

Nice idea - i've got some spotlights that give a good light for working in. I've also got a light I can put on my toolrest - the problem is it tends to burn out the image making the wood very over-exposed....but I'm only using a sixteen quid webcam...

Contemplating the content for the next video....

Back