Bosch Ixo II £14.73 at Tesco direct

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gidon

Established Member
Reaction score
At half price I couldn't resist. It's not going to replace my drill / driver but it's very light and can get in pretty tight spots. Nicely made too.

You may be able to do collect at store. Or you can get premium delivery for £3.50 if you add a Tesco Value SIM to your basket (a tip I found on the web).

Cheers

Gidon

Nice buy! I paid almost £30 for mine a few months back. :( Got to agree it is a nice little driver with a suprising amount of power for it's size. :wink:

Looks like it's out of stock already :(.
Yes it's got more torque than those old black and decker cordless screwdriver jobbies everyone had in their garage!
Cheers
Gidon

I guess most of you will know but it has a useful addition, built in, and that is the ability to use it as a conventional screwdriver. VERY useful for overtight screws or for giving them a final 'Tweak'.

Yes that's a handy feature - although I find mine doesn't always auto lock. I generally have to turn it the other way a bit for it to lock - sometimes a few times. Not sure if that's normal?
Cheers
Gidon

Back