Blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippygeoff

Established Member
Reaction score
I was having a look on e-bay at scroll saw blades, more out of curiosity than anything else. It was a bit of an eye opener. There were the usual brands to be avoided at all cost like Silverline, Draper etc. There was one listing for 12 Sealey blades at £10-66 but this did include free postage, they must think we came down with yesterdays rain. There was another listing from America advertising a dozen Olsen blades for £2-35, which I thought was not to bad for a quality blade but then I clocked the cost of the postage, a whacking £31-14. Who in their right mind will buy these blades from this American supplier when they can just as easily be bought within the UK. Niqua blades were very much in evidence but at over £25 for a gross thought they were expensive. I'm just putting an order together for Mikes workshop.

I was looking at mikes but i got a bit scared of the order and payment
Might be a daft question but how any blades is in a gross

Don't be scared of buying from Mike as he will only add on about 4 dollars for postage
John

Latest posts

Back