Blade sharpening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy builder

Established Member
Reaction score
I live up in the 'Twighlight Zone' commonly known as Inverness. I need to get some TCT saw blades sharpened, for my Festool TS55.
Problem is the only one has shut down up here so will have find another one further away. Any ideas of good ones who will post ?
Mine used to charge about £12 for a 48 toother.

Thanks

I think you'll find that Workshop Heaven will supply the service by post.

Ring Norbord Highland or whatever they are called now and ask them who does there's. They use dozens.

DougT":1rr6thhn said:

If Mattpew Platt and Workshop Heaven do offer this service then I would keep it in the family and give them the work. He has been very good to this forum and deserves our support.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":8ke6fx4b said:
DougT":8ke6fx4b said:

If Mattpew Platt and Workshop Heaven do offer this service then I would keep it in the family and give them the work. He has been very good to this forum and deserves our support.

Cheers

Mike

I think Matt's help and generosity to this forum is wonderful...but the key to Workshop Heaven which keeps being mentioned is the absolutely wonderful service all round!

This keeps being said and it gets to be like an old gramophone record but it just goes to show how consistent Matt is in his superb customer support,value, innovation, delivery....and of course...friendliness! :wink:

Using Workshop Heaven is an actual joy....and you can't say that about many suppliers these days!

Jim

Latest posts

Back