Birch plywood shoe rack with sliding doors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbobo

Established Member
Reaction score
I had an off-cut piece of thick Birchply from a previous project I used for most of this build.
It was CNC'd wrong on the one side so wouldn't be comfortable selling it but it was fine for installing in my own home.
I used some left over perforated metal for the shelves to let the air flow through the cabinet; I'm not a fan of a sealed box for wet shoes.

Full build on YouTube

Attachments

• IMG_4370.jpeg
    IMG_4370.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4391.jpeg
    IMG_4391.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 0
I'll let you know and I might be the only one like this but if you don't post a picture or two in the opening post of what the thread is about I won't go to a youtube link to see what it is.

Pete

I think a picture in your post would have set the scene and given instant information as to what it is you have made rather than being re-directed to your website.

Please note the caption at the top of this forum,

"Show us what you are making or have made. We love photos - just a picture or two to inspire others,"

Thanks both Pete and Roy for the feedback. I've added two pics for those coming to see the post in future.

Hi Sammy,

Yes, it is attached to the wall with a French cleat so it gives a bit easier access to clean underneath. Also good for leaving a bag or bigger bits underneath it and out of the way.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 21.59.37.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 21.59.37.png
    425.7 KB · Views: 0
Back