Big Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SketchUp Guru

Established Member
Reaction score
Right! Who got the big saw in their shop and didn't post a gloat? For shame! :lol:

big_saw.jpg

:shock: Please tell me the blur on the saw blade is due to the photography and not because the blade is spinning....

Dave S":3ppvfqyw said:
:shock: Please tell me the blur on the saw blade is due to the photography and not because the blade is spinning....

What, don't you use your saw like that?

Adam :lol:

The manual that came with my saw said I was always supposed to wear eye protection when using it. :lol:

That image was from a thing someone sent me on dangers in the workplace. Here are some more of those images.

danger1.jpg

danger2.jpg

danger3.jpg

danger4.jpg

danger5.jpg

I 'spose if he was using lead pipes you could call it ....wait for it . 'plum-bum' :lol:, getting my coat - Rob

Pecker":1cphw0br said:
Pic 4, bloke in fish tank. Why does that soil pipe have a reverse bend???

woody

Probably a large vent pipe in a commercial building, all waste pipes in the US have to have a vent IIRC.

Here are a few more pics that are real not posed.

Picture1.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Jason

Well this bloke didn't look where he was going

446959746_654a46bd81_o.jpg

It's not a rendered pic, it's real

It happened about six years ago north of Beucette Guernsey and the pic appeared in the Sun. :lol:

duncanh":2nw6prbh said:
For sick (and gory) health and safety video try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avNa1qTsR1s

It's Klaus the forklift truck driver and the fun starts about 2:20.

Duncan
Funny , but not quite, unfortunately I've witnessed two rather unpleasant forklift incidents and the video has nothing on it when you see it happen in front of you for real.

Cheers Mike

Back