Best-looking Woodworkers' Dogs.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the way the cats are reacting you would think she was a polar bear :shock:

She is a Samoyed and the saw dust in the coat is my main worry about her in the workshop.

She is braver than Samwise when it comes to the vacuum cleaner, he runs off, Iona barks at it and wants to play :roll:

This is Josh:
josh2003080301.jpg

7/8 greyhound cross saluki ?

OK, knowing how the last time I posted a pic went wrong, this will probably do the same, but here goes!

This is Macduff, my Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
He looks pretty scary, but he's V.soft! Any burglar breaking in won't get bitten, more likely he'll give them a hand to carry the telly out!

Oh yes, and why Macduff?
Well, when it's time for a walk, 'Lead on, Macduff!'
original.jpg

Edited for about the tenth time, but thanks to Adam, he's now here so disregard the stuff below!!!

Andy you forgot to close the "IMG" brackets with a "/IMG"

to give

Code:
[img]http://static122.photobox.co.uk/images/link/3/dfc9e357e8c21bd6343a_371292_10417956.jpg?ch=71[/img]

But i noticed the funny bit at the end also the "?ch=71", anyway I don't know what it is, but I removed it, as normally we just want the .jpg bit of it this ended up finally as this
Code:
[img]http://static122.photobox.co.uk/images/link/3/dfc9e357e8c21bd6343a_371292_10417956.jpg[/img]

to give

dfc9e357e8c21bd6343a_371292_10417956.jpg

Yep, just as i thought! He's not there again!
Cut and paste the link and he shows up, but enter the url into the posting window and he doesn't show up!
Could be our works computer system, could be me!

Andy

Hi Adam,

You type quicker than I can!
So have you adjusted my original posting or is that down to me as I still can't see him!
The url was cut and pasted directly from the image source, so I assumed it was OK, but obviously not!
I can (sort of) cut wood straight, but web stuff? Hmmmm.....

Andy

OK, I got it, the problem is that your host doesn't allow you to direct link to pictures, you can, by entering the whole address see the picture. When this happens, it gets cached on your harddrive, and when you link to it again, you actually see the copy on your harddrive, not online, so noobody else can see it. You need to move to a provider who lets you direct link to images, in the meantime, I'll host it on my albums (www.pbase.com) and giev you the link, give me two minutes...

Adam

and voila...

Code:
[img]http://www.pbase.com/asleitch/image/33911871/original.jpg[/img]

gives...

original.jpg

Thanks Adam,
Isn't technology marvellous!
I would have been there for months trying to sort that out!
I'll try and set up a new place to stick Macduff and see if he'll stay put!

Andy

I forgot to add, being a bit of a meathead looking dog, he came home one day with a tattoo...
If you look closely you can just make out A.C.A.B on his front toes.
Apparently it means All Cats Are Bas*ards... :shock:

Andy

Sorry,no dog.
Funny though, because when i was knee high we had a golden
labrador called ''RUSTY''

What about guitars.....[/img]
gt6.jpg

This is my Fender Precision '53 re-issue( Sting signature ) 8)

Down boy

woof :roll:

TX

Here's Saffy, my six-year old G.S.D., with the remains of one of the wooden dumbells I make regularly for her:

trevtheturner-saffy.JPG

(better late than never!)

Cheers,

Trev.

She's gorgeous, Trev. As you might be able to tell from my avatar, I have quite a soft spot for GSDs.

Gill

Tess 'n Tilly. Sisters, and the brown one caught a rabbit whilst on the lead last week!

Stone killers, despite the cuddly look. Brown girl's also the one who tried to commit suicide by eating gorilla glue. Tough dog... :roll:

croppeddogs.jpg

Basically, they're life support systems for teeth...

7174ca6e.jpg

I am crazy about my dog. Her name is Sugar and she follows me everywhere. I wouldn't be without her! I even miss her when we go on holiday! :oops:

sugar.jpg

She is a 3yr old Jack Russel Terrier

This is Luna. Great dog but unfortunately her hips are getting a bit gimpy :cry:

44695223.jpg

Hi Scott

Our GSD has had big problems with her joints all her life. We found that fitting her with a magnetic collar brought about a massive improvement over a six week period. It sounds but a bit flakey, but what can't speak can't lie. Perhaps a magnetic collar might help Luna too?

'Luna' is a lovely name. I first encountered it in a novel called "The Wolves of Time" by William Horwood - have you read it? One of the most moving stories I've ever read, although it was set around the time of the Bosnian crisis in the mid 90's, so it might be a little dated now.

Gill

Back