Bessey Axminster deal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrr.......Axy delivery turns up. Everything but the clamps.... :evil:
To follow, says the delivery note.
Philly :D

Mike.C":26rrpl4p said:
I have always used the Uni-Klamps and thought they were pretty good but I can certainly see what the K Body crew have been shouting about all this time.

The only problem is what the hell am I going to do now? Can you go back to Uni-Klamp once you have tasted the fruit of K-Body?

Edit: Have you noticed how much heavier the K-Body are to the Uni?

Cheers

Mike

Yes, I have the uniklamps as well and agree. I'm just waiting for a deal on 300mm and 600mm K bodies, so I can replace my Uni's.

Philly":3orppcyw said:
Grrr.......Axy delivery turns up. Everything but the clamps.... :evil:
To follow, says the delivery note.
Philly :D
I had a PO delivery yesterday with a note saying the exact same thing. 3pm today the delivery man dropped off my two sets of Bessies. So don't despair yet. :)

Talking of Bessey clamps, I just spotted this pic on woodnet :lol:
clamps005.jpg

It seems I got a long way to go to get to the bottom of the slope. :lol:

well I think they've got some more in and my back order has just been sent today .............. and at the very very good deal price ....... roll on next week when they arrive

Thanks to "nickson71" who gave me the idea of placing a back order. I got an email yesterday stating my four sets had been dispatched. I have just check TNT's web site and they were delivered to my local depot at 0230 hours this morning.

Roll on Monday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two big long boxes from Axi have been sitting in our hallway most of the week much to SWMBO's annoyance.

Been too busy with work to sort them out till now !

All credit to Axminster - I placed my order on Sunday (for just one set) after they'd gone out of stock - I half expected them to either revise the price or withdraw the order, but happily their website says they dispatched them yesterday at the original order price.

Well done Axminster :D

Lord Nibbo":jne3yh3s said:
Talking of Bessey clamps, I just spotted this pic on woodnet :lol:
clamps005.jpg

It seems I got a long way to go to get to the bottom of the slope. :lol:

Blimey - I reckon there must be a good 50 clamps there. Now at about £30 a pop that's a serious investment...

Martin,

Lord Nibbo wrote:
Talking of Bessey clamps, I just spotted this pic on woodnet

It seems I got a long way to go to get to the bottom of the slope.

Blimey - I reckon there must be a good 50 clamps there. Now at about £30 a pop that's a serious investment...

Red clamps make them the US kind and about £15 ($30 dollars) a pop but what really shows how much of a better deal they get, is this sort of thing.

http://besseytools.co.uk/index.php?cPath=2_26

Nearly £300 (or $600) for an empty clamp rack, or over there

http://www.woodpeck.com/besseytradesmenbarclamps.html

$374 (or £185) for a rack of 30

Alright there not K-Body but you can see what I mean.

Cheers

Mike

Arrived this morning, I am now the proud owner of 8 new K-bodies and 8 new duo clamps.

\:D/ :lol: \:D/ :lol: \:D/ :lol: \:D/ :lol: \:D/

Now where do I put them?

Mike.C":3nued730 said:
Martin,

Lord Nibbo wrote:
Talking of Bessey clamps, I just spotted this pic on woodnet

It seems I got a long way to go to get to the bottom of the slope.

Red clamps make them the US kind and about £15

I don't think they are K-bodies, the body shape is different and even the US Besseys have red handles. Either way, it is a lot of clamps.

I think they are the Jorgensen equivalent of K-bodies, Axminster used to sell them over here.

Back