Bessey Axminster deal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived.... he he he. Quite pleased. I'll be pleased to get reduce my dependency on some of my clunky record ones with all their rust.

Adam

Just ordered a set last night. Was needing a few other bits anyway. Isn't that always the case?

Cl(r)amps are out of stock but everything else is getting delivered tomorrow.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see when they re-stock and if the offer is still in place.

Nick, I just had a look as well.

You had me worried.

But my back order is still at the low price also. :lol:

Fizzy":17n6fjb7 said:
Mine have been despatched as well ... and they did not charge me postage to N.Ireland Waheeeeeyyyyyy \:D/

Axminster are really good regarding postage for orders (over £45) despatched over here. No small print dung about mainland only free/almost free postage and extortionate shipping rates cause we're apparently off-shore (like mid Atlantic) unlike some suppliers (Rutlands are the worst of them) who'll still charge you £10 or so shipping for a single router bit. Wealdens are another company who don't discriminate.

Just check my order. The clamps are on back order even though I ordered before it said out of stock. Can't complain though. (as long as they dont put the price up).

Apparently the clamps will not be in stock again until the middle or end of this month, so it looks like we are going to have a "Will We Won't We" for a few weeks yet.

Cheers

Mike

nickson71":76dd8lx3 said:
Just notice that the price is now £79.99 on the deal ........... Ian

..wonder how many they sold before someone realised the pricing error - (must have been one, surely?).

Wish I'd jumped in earlier when I had the chance :roll: oh well.....

Mark

Mine have just arrived - phew.

Interestingly, although I received the full order, I have only had 3 boxes of a supposed 6 in the entire shipment. :shock: :?:

Watch this space.

Nick W":340zmcuo said:
Mine have just arrived - phew.

Interestingly, although I received the full order, I have only had 3 boxes of a supposed 6 in the entire shipment. :shock: :?:

Watch this space.

I got 2 lots, e.g. 4 1m bessey and 4 small ones in a single box.

Adam

Freetochat":2jkq7ove said:
2 sets for me too at that price!

My sets arrived today, and at the advertised price. Normal good postal service from Axminster.

For anyone new to duo-klamps, it is worth checking the clamp bars for any imperfections on the narrow edges. On a previous purchase, the bars had some slight indentations and this prevented the head from sliding or holding. Axminster replaced them without fuss and the second delivery were fine.

My delivery came today (ordered Sunday).

Clamps to follow.

The price must have been incorrect. I found a flyer from the D M Tool show last autumn and the very same items in a show offer were £89.50 direct from the Bessey stand. :shock:

I must say if we all scoop this deal which it seems as though we should despite delivery delays what a credit it is to the power of the forum for bringing this to everyones attention. :)

Esc.

Escudo":mat9gb26 said:
I must say if we all scoop this deal which it seems as though we should despite delivery delays what a credit it is to the power of the forum for bringing this to everyones attention. :)

Esc.

I think it is a credit to Axminster for honouring the deal. They don't have to, but they obviously decided it wasn't worth p***ing off good customers for the sake of 10 or 20 quid. They probably would have taken a different stance if they had been mispriced to 50 pence.

According to the web site, mine are on the way. They are in the ANC tracking system anyway.

Well miracle of miracles I have just got mine, 4 sets and all as advertised. Well pleased \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I have always used the Uni-Klamps and thought they were pretty good but I can certainly see what the K Body crew have been shouting about all this time.

The only problem is what the hell am I going to do now? Can you go back to Uni-Klamp once you have tasted the fruit of K-Body?

Thanks for the heads up BH nice one. =D> =D>

Edit: Have you noticed how much heavier the K-Body are to the Uni?

Cheers

Mike

Back