bench top disc sander/belt sander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Andy.

I don't know what sort of work you plan to use this for but I have one of these with just the belt, no disc.
Mine has a 250 watt motor (1/3 hp) and it is rather under powered and with coarse graded belts (60 & lower) it is very easy to stall. The one you are looking at has a 190 watt motor.
With a disc on, I really wonder if it will have enough torque to shift much material.

I suggest that you try before you buy unless you have very light work in mind.

HTH

Bob

Gandy

I have no idea at all if it is what you need, but I do have that exact model, brand new, in the box - never used. I bought it from an auction (yeah, that one :lol: ) some weeks ago thinking it was a sharpening station (which it kind of is, but not with a white wheel).

As said, brand new, all good, let me know if you want it. £30?

Hope this helps

Neil

Hey Jammie D, give it till tomorrow after lunch and if he still didn't ask then it's yours if you want it.

Cheers mate

Neil

i make jewellery so i dont need alot of power

and neilyweely ill take it off your hands, i hope your ok with posting it and what not? just let me known what it costs and ill send you the money, paypal ok??

i will PM you my email if thats ok

sorry jammie D

FWIW I have a pile of other stuff; all brand new and all good quality that I'll be letting go soon (Veritas stuff, Axminster, Trend etc etc....) so watch this space and I'll post details (on the general ww area).

Sorry Jammie dodger. I may be able to source another one for you if you want me to. Does it have to be that particular model? Can it be a used model (working of course)?

Gandy; PM sent. Sorry, I am computer illiterate :oops: .

Cheers all

Neil

Back