Bench Dogs are overrated..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a superior solution to securing projects to the workbench:

IMG_0237.jpg

but what bevel angle do you grind on the claws and how do you sharpen them given that wet stones are out?
:)
Miles

miles_hot":jep2dwdz said:
but what bevel angle do you grind on the claws and how do you sharpen them given that wet stones are out?
Miles
Are you trying to hurt our felines?
Brian

brihol":2nw0mskk said:
miles_hot":2nw0mskk said:
Miles
Brian

... only the ones that use my veg patch as a litter tray. Cats are for people who won't take responsibility for their pet :evil:

Cats are awesome, heres mine helping me find my lost tools:

Unfortunately I had to have her put down in Jan, she was 15.

Yours is lovely too.

frugal":2dwtinvq said:
brihol":2dwtinvq said:
miles_hot":2dwtinvq said:
Miles
Brian

... only the ones that use my veg patch as a litter tray. Cats are for people who won't take responsibility for their pet :evil:

No Cats are for people who don't want to walk round carrying little plastic bags full of $h!t :sick:

Byron, you got me worried with that heading after we'd talked about how great they were I thought you'd had a change of heart!

Lovely cat by the way. Bit like Marmite cats and dogs, love one you hate the other! :lol:

Matt_S":3mki9flp said:
Byron, you got me worried with that heading after we'd talked about how great they were I thought you'd had a change of heart!

Lovely cat by the way. Bit like Marmite cats and dogs, love one you hate the other! :lol:

I don't know, I love both - but cats are easier to keep and require no effort on my part other than to feed them and tickle them when they deem me worthy.

Chems":3pglb3pb said:
Cats are awesome, heres mine helping me find my lost tools:

DSC00236.jpg

Unfortunately I had to have her put down in Jan, she was 15.

Yours is lovely too.

you keep your tools in the tumble dryer :shock: :) One way of keeping the rust off I guess but must be hell on the edges :D

Ahh...Bench Cats! Mine doesn't spend as much time in the 'shop as she did when she was a kitten, but caught her checking out progress here...

cuppers3.jpg

Cheers
Philly :D

Back