Been Looking at Google Earth...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger Sinden":31em7qzk said:
andrewm":31em7qzk said:
Roger Sinden":31em7qzk said:
Has Microsoft pulled the aerial views? If not I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the right link ...many thanks

Roger

Still there. Try http://maps.live.com/

Andrew

Andrew...it takes me to Live Local Search and I'm asked to enter what and where ...and if I want to just locate a place name then I can't because I don;t have a 'what'..if you get my drift !

And all I see is a road map...not an aerial view.

From the road map screen, Roger, you need to click on the button on the left which says: "Aerial", under "Road"
That'll take you to where you're after. Unless you're in one of a couple of areas you won't be able to see the Birdseye view, only aerial.

Sam

We've recently moved out into the sticks in North Somerset, and a nearby village rejoices in the name of Nempnett Thrubwell. It takes longer to say it than drive through it!

John

How bizarre...it turns out to be a browser rendering error. I was running Safari and never have I seen such a difference between browser rendering..Safari could almost be looking at a different website from Firefox...where the website all works as planned!

Roger Sinden":1rx0dd5q said:
How bizarre...it turns out to be a browser rendering error. I was running Safari and never have I seen such a difference between browser rendering..Safari could almost be looking at a different website from Firefox...where the website all works as planned!

Doesn't surprise me. Microsoft have been known in the past to produce a different page based on what browser you are using. Doesn't work in Opera either.

Andrew

Latest posts

Back