Bash at NickW's - Date now Fixed. 1st September.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the following dates would you prefer for a UKW Bash

• Sat 1st Sept.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat 8th Sept.

• Sun 9th Sept.

• Sat 15th Sept.

• Any of the above

• Not coming to [i]your[/i] place

• Total voters
Will be making every effort to come along on the day, thanks Nick.

Brother and his family live near Cambridge and I don't see them enough so may visit and stay over the night before or after and make a weekend of it.

Would be great to see (and try if possible :shock: ) some of the hand made planes, and terrific that Mike and CHT will be there, hope you bring lots of gear to tempt us on the day Mike !

Cheers, Paul. :D

Hi Nick,

What a great offer, please put me down I'm pretty sure I'll be in Suffolk that week so not far to go. :D Do you like beer? I can bring a few with funny names, :roll: (not sure if the're up to Greene King standard 'tho).

Ian, when you get to the flatlands I would advise against asking that question 'cos IIRC the East Anglians are a bit partial to Abbot and other offerings from Greene King :lol: :lol:

Nick thanks for the offer but at this moment in time I don't think I can make it. How far in advance would you need to know? My UK office is in Cambridge and so I might see if I can wangle something as I'd really like to meet up with some of the other members.

Steve
(currently in Mombasa 8) for a conference :( )

Steve,

I'm sure people will be signing up right up to the day. However as much warning as possible would be nice to give Mrs Nick as chance to get the catering sorted. :wink:

Back