Bargain Jet P/T at Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WellsWood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello every body, and Happy New Year!

Just thought I'd post this up as I've just received news that Axminster are currently knocking out these at a sustantial saving of aroend £380!!

I thought mine was well priced when I bought it at the full price last year, but at under a grand it's an absolute steal (assuming of course that: a/ you're in the market for one, and b/ you've got any dosh left after Christmas :roll: )

Mark

Happy New Year Mark. That's a tempting offer, but alas no dosh and not really the room :( ....... One Day!

I have noticed other Jet dealers are selling them also for under £1000.Question is are they Ok ?

I have a Jet bandsaw which I bought about four years ago - will be upgrading soon but it's been an excellent machine for the money. In my experience Jet kit is perfectly adequate.

I have this machine, but alas paid full price for it about a year ago.

As to whether its any good I can asjure you that it is an excellent machione and does everything it says on the tin.

With this sort of savings I'd go for it if you are in the market for a new machine or an upgrade, you will not be disappointed.

Interestingly, the Axminster P/T AW106 on the same page at £478.58 came out highly recommended by F&C in a very recent review. Food for thought... - Rob

Back